Full Service Housing Solutions for Remote Locations
Cardinal Camp Services will customize the right accommodation solution for the mobile workforce in remote locations, either long or short term. Quality extended stay services improves morale, reduces stress, lowers the turnover rate and increases productivity.
Cardinal Camp Services provides a turnkey answer to assist in reduction of paperwork and accountability by providing all support services needed to run the facility comfortably and efficiently. We are vertically integrated with suppliers and manufacturers to develop a custom designed facility for our clients. Our services include experienced and trained personnel in catering, housekeeping, location management and administrative assistance.
Our quality products and services managed by experienced personnel provide you with benefits guaranteed to make your mobile workforce feel like they are at their home away from home.
Location Catering for Remote Sites
Cardinal Camp Services can provide complete mobile catering for the oil and gas industry, construction and mining industries. Whether a drilling, fracking or well completion location, client appreciation event or a company function, Cardinal delivers quality catering services with our full service mobile kitchens.
Products & Services
- Full Service Catering with Customized Menus
- Facilities Management
- Laundry and Housekeeping Services
- Security Services
- Grounds and Maintenance Care
- Dedicated Project Manager 24/7
- Screened and Qualified Chefs, Kitchen
- and Housekeeping Staff
- Key Partners with Distributors
- Background Verifications
- Onboarding Orientation
- Monthly Performance Reviews
- HSE Audits
- Serviced camps in the Aftermath of Hurricanes Katrina, Rita and Ike
- Currently Servicing: Offshore Marine, Vessels, Drilling Rigs/Platforms, Remote Housing Facilities, Catering Contracts
- Combined Food Service Experience of
- 125+ Years
- Zero Lost Time Incidents in over 5 Years
- 97% Employee Retention Rate
- Recognized by INC 5000 as One of the Fastest Growing Companies in 2010 and 2011